Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random

Love is complicated. Especially when you can't quite figure out what you are suppose to do with it. Is it suppose to make you sad? Isnt love suppose to strengthen and renew your spirt? Isn't love suppose to uplift and help you to rejoice? I find that love is found in the wrong places. How can you truly be in love if you still have this desire and feeling that you are missing something?

Love is complex enough in its own nature. In addition to love most people sometimes realize that they are yet to be complete. You were not yet finished what you were set out to accomplish. This is why you feel something is missing.

If you feel like you are talking to a brick wall you probably are, beacuse it does not respond.

Why do my needs and wants become unimportant in light of things that are less important. That therefore makes me feel unimportant. So, what do you choose? To have me or not to have me.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it!!!! Been here and back again. Maybe one day I will stop trying but until then I try and remember that the only person that can love me completely the way I need to be loved is....ME.. Rani

    ReplyDelete