Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day...Huh???


What is St. Patrick’s Day all about? Well according to Wikipedia they say it’s... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Patrick's_Day .

After reading that what do you get? Yep I don’t really understand either but all I know is you are suppose to wear green and get drunk.

Nothing too deep or introspective about this blog entry except that I am kind of trying to figure out what it’s all about. Apparently starting drinking at noon and then go to church (since supposedly it is a Catholic holiday), and then they leave mass and go drinking again.

Ahh the luck of the Irish I guess. But the whole drinking and going to mass thing does not seem to make much sense to me.


Anywho, for whatever it is worth, Happy St Patrick’s day I hope you wore your green!!

No comments:

Post a Comment